jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

Life's Little Quirks

So, these past couple of weeks have been a little bit of an emotional roller coaster. 

Edgar and I thought that I might be pregnant but after the dust settled, the answer was no.  It appears that the dose of the medicine for my thyroid is no longer sufficient, so that's causing all kinds of other things to go whack in my body.  So, I'm working with an endocrinologist to get everything all straightened out again.

As for Edgar, he's started school this month again.  It should be his last semester if everything goes well.  He also passed this month in the Cultural so he's moving on to Fundamentals 3.  He's slowly progressing, but sometimes he gets a little frustrated.  I sometimes have to remind him that learning a language is not simple.  But most of the time he enjoys his classes and enjoys the thought that he will soon be able to communicate with my family.

We're both excited for our visit to the States in December.  We're excited to see the family and finally have Edgar meet those he has not met yet.

That's it for now.  Until next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario